MANSA’s Deep Cleaning service provides a more thorough clean going beyond the surface of your home. We’ll eliminate the built up dust and dirt by getting into those hidden nooks and crannies that normally get left in your normal everyday clean, bringing back the sparkling, fresh look to your property
Please click on the button below or call our friendly support team on 020 7923 9960.
Deep Cleaning Price
£15 Per Hour
Did you know we can also provide?
- Dust/wipe down picture frames
- Dust and wipe down all accessible areas/surfaces
- Dust and wipe down skirting boards
- Wipe down and polish mirrors and glass fixtures
- Wipe down doors and handles
- Dust and wipe down accessible light fittings and sockets
- Dust blinds
- Empty and take out rubbish/recycling
- Clean inside and outside of oven (using oven cleaning product) *please note this is not a professional oven clean
- Clean and degrease surfaces
- Clean stove and hob
- Descale and disinfect sink
- Polish and clean exterior of appliances
- Wipe down wall tiles
- Dust, sanitise and wipe down all surfaces
- Wipe down and sanitise all countertops
- Vacuum, mop and disinfect floor
- Clean/sanitise inside and outside of bin
- Remove and replace any items from the sink, countertops or shelf areas in order to clean and sanitise
- Descale, sanitise and clean the toilet, shower, bath tub and sink
- Clean and sanitise all surfaces
- Wipe down wall tiles
- Vacuum/mop and disinfect floor
- Change bed sheets (if requested)
- Rotate and flip mattress (if required)
- Vacuum/mop floors (including under bed and accessible furniture)
- Dust/wipe down bed headboard
- Clean and polish table and chairs
- Clean sofas and armchairs (removing and replacing throws and cushions)
- Vacuum/mop floors (including under and behind accessible furniture)
Most customers who book deep cleaning also like to add:
Frequently Asked Questions:
We accept online, telephone and bank transfers, we require a deposit of 50% of your cleaning total paid to us 24 hours in advance of your cleaning appointment.
The remaining balance must be paid on completion to the cleaning operative before they leave the property via credit/debit card or bank transfer.
Please Note: in circumstances where you are unable to be present we will require payment of the remaining balance to be made within 24 hours of completion.
We try to accept all bookings although same day bookings are not always available but we will always try to accommodate you.
It is helpful if you can pick up toys, laundry, household items and clutter before the team arrives, this allows us to move through your home more quickly which can lessen the cost. Leave fresh linens out so we can change the bedding and towels (if required) and put away any important documents and valuables. No worries though if you don’t, we’re ready to tackle the worst possible messes and will neatly pile and arrange any items left on the floor or furniture.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our service we request you contact us within 24 hours from completion of the clean and we will attempt to resolve any issues.
When booking our Deep Cleaning service customers can choose to provide us with their own cleaning products, equipment and materials please ensure you have the following:
- Bathroom Cleaner
- Bin Bags
- Expandable Duster
- Floor Cleaner
- Glass Cleaner
- Kitchen Cleaner
- Limescale Remover
- Microfiber Cloths (washed inbetween visits)
- Rubber Gloves
- Toilet Disinfectant
- Vacuum Bags (if required)
- Washing-up Liquid
- Mop & Bucket
We can provide all of the cleaning products, equipment and materials for an additional charge.
- Cleaning Products £6
- Equipment £10
If our cleaning operatives cannot park their vehicle free of charge when attending your appointment, you will need to provide a valid temporary parking permit that covers the duration of your clean. If you cannot arrange the above, we will add the cost of parking to your invoice, you may also have to pay a congestion charge. (A congestion charge will only be charged if the site address is within the London congestion charge area).
Note: we will only need access to parking if its requested for us to bring cleaning products, equipment and materials.
No, all we need is to be given access to your property although we will need you to be present at the end of the clean to sign the job off.
Our Referrals Programme
Get 10% Discounts with MANSA
If you know someone who would benefit from our services, please don’t keep us a secret. Refer us to your friends and family, ask them to add your name to the booking and they will receive 10% off their first clean and you will also receive a 10% discount credited to your next clean once their appointment has been completed.